Made in minutes with just four ingredients, this chutney makes a great side dish. You can also use it to perk up grilled chicken, roasted vegetables, or tortilla wraps.
- Combine dried cranberries, water, sugar, and ginger in a small saucepan.
- Bring to boiling.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Snip any large pieces of mango chutney.
- Stir chutney into cranberry mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours (overnight recommended).
- Serve cranberry chutney with soft cheese or cream cheese, apple slices, and crackers, or with toasted baguette slices.
- Makes about 1-1/3 cups chutney (twenty-one 1-tablespoon servings).
- Make-Ahead Tip: Refrigerate chutney, covered, up to 2 days.