1/2 Photos of Dried Cranberry Chutney Appetizers
Made in minutes with just four ingredients, this chutney makes a great side dish. You can also use it to perk up grilled chicken, roasted vegetables, or tortilla wraps.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dried cranberries, water, sugar, and ginger in a small saucepan.
- 2Bring to boiling.
- 3Cover and remove from heat.
- 4Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 5Snip any large pieces of mango chutney.
- 6Stir chutney into cranberry mixture.
- 7Cover and chill at least 2 hours (overnight recommended).
- 8Serve cranberry chutney with soft cheese or cream cheese, apple slices, and crackers, or with toasted baguette slices.
- 9Makes about 1-1/3 cups chutney (twenty-one 1-tablespoon servings).
- 10Make-Ahead Tip: Refrigerate chutney, covered, up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Cranberry Chutney Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: