1 hr 5 mins
Apricot and Cranberry work pretty well together. Found in Penzeys 2006 Harvest Catalogue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Peel, core and quarter the apples then cover with water to prevent them from browning.
- 3Cream together the butter and sugar.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla extract, beat until well mixed.
- 5In a seperate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- 6Add the flour mixture and mix well.
- 7Fold in the raisins, cranberries, and apricots and gently combine.
- 8Pour into a greased 9-inch round pan, push the apples into the batter and bake for 40-50 minutes until the sponge is golden brown and coming away from the edges of the pan.
- 9Dust with powdered sugar to serve.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Cranberry & Apricot Easy Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.5
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 262.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 51.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g