Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Apricot and Cranberry work pretty well together. Found in Penzeys 2006 Harvest Catalogue.
Make and share this Dried Cranberry & Apricot Easy Apple Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel, core and quarter the apples then cover with water to prevent them from browning.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, beat until well mixed.
- In a seperate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the flour mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the raisins, cranberries, and apricots and gently combine.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch round pan, push the apples into the batter and bake for 40-50 minutes until the sponge is golden brown and coming away from the edges of the pan.
- Dust with powdered sugar to serve.