Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Apricot and Cranberry work pretty well together. Found in Penzeys 2006 Harvest Catalogue.
Make and share this Dried Cranberry & Apricot Easy Apple Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel, core and quarter the apples then cover with water to prevent them from browning.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, beat until well mixed.
- In a seperate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the flour mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the raisins, cranberries, and apricots and gently combine.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch round pan, push the apples into the batter and bake for 40-50 minutes until the sponge is golden brown and coming away from the edges of the pan.
- Dust with powdered sugar to serve.