Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe, pretty much as given here, was found in the October/November 2008 issue of Cooking Pleasures, the Cooking Club of America Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/4 cup frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
FOR THE SALAD
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together the cranberry juice, orange juice & orange zest, then slowly whisk in the oil. Cover & refrigerate up to 3 days.
- 2Reserve 4 large lettuce leaves, then tear the remaining lettuce into bite-size pieces. Arrange reserved leaves on serving plates or a platter, then top with torn lettuce, oranges & cranberries.
- 3Drizzle with the dressing & serve.
Browse Our Top Berries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Berries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Cranberry and Orange Salad With Cranberry Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.1
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g