Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe, pretty much as given here, was found in the October/November 2008 issue of Cooking Pleasures, the Cooking Club of America Magazine.
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1⁄4 cup frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
FOR THE SALAD
- 1 head boston lettuce
- 2 navel oranges, peeled, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cranberry juice, orange juice & orange zest, then slowly whisk in the oil. Cover & refrigerate up to 3 days.
- Reserve 4 large lettuce leaves, then tear the remaining lettuce into bite-size pieces. Arrange reserved leaves on serving plates or a platter, then top with torn lettuce, oranges & cranberries.
- Drizzle with the dressing & serve.