1/9 Photos of Dried Cranberries and Squash
1 hr 10 mins
Wonderful flavor combination and they look so attractive.Use unsweetened dried Cranberries or you may substitute dried tart cherries. This will make a lovely Thankgiving or Christmas dish. Original recipe from meals.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375f.
- 2Cut the squash in half, scoop out the seeds & fiber.
- 3Place cleaned squash cut side up in an oven proof dish. If they are a bit wobbly take a small slice off the bottom.
- 4Mix the butter, cranberries, sugar & cinnamon together, divide and place in each of the squash cavities.
- 5Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until the squash is tender.The time will depend on the size of the squash.
- 6Uncover and broil 8" from broiler to give them a finished golden look - watch you do not burn them (this only takes apprx 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Cranberries and Squash
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 109.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g