Prep 24 hrs
Cook 45 mins
a kind of fish lasagna without the pasta. Very tasty, but remember to soak the fish over-night
Make and share this Dried Codfish (Biscanian Tryle) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 kg cod
- 4 potatoes, cut into small bite size pieces
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pounded
- soak codfish overnight.
- Dry and cut into small pieces and fry.
- put aside.
- fry potatoes, garlic and tomatoes.
- In an ovenproof dish place a layer of fish, a layer of potatoes and tomato and some wet parsley (to prevent from drying).
- keep building the layers until there is none left.
- bake in a medium oven until fish is cooked.