Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
I got this recipe from the trainer of my dog's puppy obedience class. It's so easy and both my dog and cat love them. For some reason this seems to only work with chicken hot dogs. It does not work with beef.
Top Review by breezermom
My wonderful kids...dog kids, but still my kids...loved this. Even my adoption from the animal shelter suddenly realized she could sit! I couldn't find chicken dogs, so I used turkey dogs. I think the chicken dogs would get harder. But these were a great success tonight. I'll make these often. Thank you for sharing your wonderful doggy recipes! Made for PRMR tag.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut hot dogs into quarters, lengthwise.
- Slice into approximately 1/2 inch pieces.
- Spread on a microwave safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- Hot dogs will become hard.
- Store for 1 day at room temperature, 1 week in fridge, or 3 months in freezer.