I love dried cherries and pasta salad. This recipe combines them both. I think it is yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sweetened dried cherries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, add the pasta, chicken, celery, and cherries; stir to mix well.
- 3In a smaller bowl, add the dressing ingredients.
- 4Using a whisk, stir until well blended.
- 5Pour dressing over the salad; toss gently.
- 6Add almonds and fold in gently.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Cherry-Nut Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.1
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 94.6 mg
- Sodium 580.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar