1/2 Photos of Dried Cherry Couscous Salad
The Wallaces's Note:
Unique picnic side dish. I've made this several times when bringing a side dish to summer barbecues. Every time, there's at least one person that asks me for the recipe. The original recipe also calls for 1 cup chopped onions, but I leave this out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring broth or water to a boil in a medium saucepan; stir in couscous.
- 2Cover and remove from heat.
- 3Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 4Uncover and stir with a fork until all grains are fluffy.
- 5Let cool for 10 minutes.
- 6In a large bowl, combine cooked couscous, dried cherries, carrots, and cucumber.
- 7In a small bowl, combine vinegar, olive oil, and mustard, mix well.
- 8Pour over couscous mixture and toss to coat.
- 9Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- 10Garnish with toasted almonds.
- 11Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Cherry Couscous Salad
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.9
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 117.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g