Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) package couscous
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 large carrot, diced fine
- 1 red bell pepper, diced fine
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced fine
- 1 green bell pepper, diced fine
- 1 bunch fresh chives or 1 cup chopped green onion, for garnish
- 1⁄2 lb dried cherries
- Prepare the couscous according to package directions, substituting chicken broth or stock for the water.
- In the olive oil, saute the carrots, peppers and chives for about 3 minutes.
- Toss with the cooked couscous, dried cherries, salt and pepper.
- Be careful not to over mix.
- Keep warm and arrange on the same platter as the cooked turkey.