Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My quick go-to salad. Always a guest favorite.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1⁄2 cup hormel bacon piece
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced thin
- 1 (4 ounce) packageathenos traditional crumbled goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup planters walnut pieces, toasted
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- TOSS greens with cranberries, cheese, bacon, onion and toasted walnuts in salad bowl.
- BEAT vinegar, honey, mustard and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Gradually add oil, beating until well blended.
- POUR over salad; toss to coat.
I halved the recipe, used veggie bacon bits and dried cranberries instead of cherries. Just delicious! Thanks for posting! :)