1/2 Photos of Dried Beef Spread ("bagel Dip")
I got this recipe from a family friend, we call it "Bonnie's Bagel Dip". It's easy to make and very flavorful. I've made it before with light sour cream and light mayo, but of course the real stuff is creamiest. If time allows, refrigerate over night, this allows the flavor of soup mix to really come out. We serve it with mini bagels.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut dried beef into small pieces.
- 2Mix dried beef, sour cream, soup mix and mayo together with spoon.
- 3Refrigerate (over night is recommended).
- 4Serve with mini-bagels, crackers, or torn French bread pieces.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Beef Spread ("bagel Dip")
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.8
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 1475.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 11.1 g