Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a family friend, we call it "Bonnie's Bagel Dip". It's easy to make and very flavorful. I've made it before with light sour cream and light mayo, but of course the real stuff is creamiest. If time allows, refrigerate over night, this allows the flavor of soup mix to really come out. We serve it with mini bagels.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (5 ounce) jar dried beef
- 1 (2 ounce) packet Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Cut dried beef into small pieces.
- Mix dried beef, sour cream, soup mix and mayo together with spoon.
- Refrigerate (over night is recommended).
- Serve with mini-bagels, crackers, or torn French bread pieces.
I made this and found to be to salty. Next time I'm going to use reduced sodium dried beef that can be found in the lunchmeat section of your grocery store.
I didn't have a chance to make this over night but did make it the first thing in the morning and it still turned out great. The dried beef is a nice touch. We really enjoyed this as did my guests. Perfect with the mini bagels. Thanks for sharing, hmms.