Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has the most unusual taste. When I first tried it I thought this is too salty for me. Then first thing I knew I was craving it. Very popular with our group
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped fine
- 1 (3 ounce) jar dried beef, chopped fine
- 1 dash paprika
- Throw onions and beef into a food processor and chop fine.
- Add paprika and cream cheese.
- Serve with crackers.
- You can chop all of the above by hand however I use the processor.