Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I usually make this for the holidays. They go really fast, so make a lot.
Make and share this Dried Beef Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (4 ounce) package dried beef (in jar or plastic bag)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- stuffed olives, minced
- scallion, minced
- crabmeat, flaked, chopped
- Cream cheese and horseradish until smooth and creamy.
- Spread mixture over each slice of dried beef.
- Roll up then refrigerated for a couple hours.
- When ready to serve, cut each roll diagonally, making each cut about 1 inch long For variations: mix minced pimento stuffed olives with basic mixture.
- Mix minced green onions with basic mixture or crabmeat.
- This recipe can be frozen and prepared days in advance.
I just love these tasty treats! My toddler couldn't stay out of them. Thanks for posting as I had lost my recipe for them. I made them with horseradish but plan to try with scallions as well.
This had a pleasant taste and all the flavors that I like. It was extremely easy to make, it rolled easily, and stayed rolled. I tried cutting them in half but they were too small, so I left them whole. I had to rinse off the beef to remove the salty taste, it enhanced the texture as a side effect. It was closer to deli roast beef, then. I tried options, stuffed olived, and pepperocini slices. I liked both. My favorite was adding the option of a slice of sandwich pepperoni.