Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my son's favorites. Served Hot or Cold
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package dried beef, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread evenly in an 8" glass pie plate.
- Bake 10 minutes in a 350-degree oven.
- Serve either hot or cold with plenty of crackers for dipping/spreading.