Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 mins
Very Yummy dip, the Beau Monde seasoning is what gives it that different taste. I have been making this for years and everyone loves it.
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar dried beef
- 2 tablespoons beau monde seasoning
- Chop beef very fine, I use my mini chopper.
- Combine Mayo and Sour Cream.
- Add dried beef and Beau Monde and mix well.
- Refrigerate over night for best flavors.
- Serve in hollowed out bread bowl with party rye or pumpernickle bread or bagel chips.
- Cooking time is for overnight refrigeration.