Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this dip because I love dried beef. This recipe is similar to others on this site but includes Accent which really enhances the flavor of the dried beef. It's a hit every time I make it!! And sometimes I'll add chopped dill pickles.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning
- 1 cup dried beef, chopped (I buy a package)
- Mix and refrigerate over night.
- Serve with crackers.