Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is known as Gramma Eloise's Dip in our family. Its the only way my husband will eat cream cheese. I didn't see any recipes like this one here so I thought I would post it. Enjoy!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) package dried beef, chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2-1 cup red onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients, stir until well mixed. This can be difficult if cream cheese isn't softened.
- Either form into ball or put in serving dish and refrigerate until cream cheese is chilled.
- Serve with crackers, I use Club or Tiscuits.