Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is very good. All you dill haters (and there seems to be quite a few), can leave the dill out with no ill effects. This is always well liked by all.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped,tops included
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) package dried beef, chopped
- Mix all but pecans, and spread in an 8" pie plate.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve hot with crackers.
- This can be made ahead and refrigerated until baked.
This was soooo good! I made it just as written... dill and all. It was a hit at my small group meeting. Thanks!
This is so good for fall because it is warm. I do not use dill in mine. Delicious on a ritz buttery cracker!