Shawn C's Note:
Had this at a friends once and loved it. i serrve it at home gatherings. I love it on waverly crackers and ritz type crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients together using half of the beef.
- 2Taste, add more accent if needed a little at a time.
- 3Then forml into a ball.
- 4roll the ball in the rest of the beef.
- 5Refrigerate until firm about a hour.
- 6Serve with crackers.
- 7**Verygood with low fat cream cheese.
- 8this recipe makes a small ball.
- 9If doubling cream cheese just save 1/4 of the meat for outside.
- 10**easierrolling-You may also want to let the ball firm up in fridge before placing meat on the outside.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Beef Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 886.4
- Calories from Fat 711
- Total Fat 79.0 g
- Saturated Fat 44.4 g
- Cholesterol 300.3 mg
- Sodium 2541.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: