Recipe by Shawn C
Had this at a friends once and loved it. i serrve it at home gatherings. I love it on waverly crackers and ritz type crackers.
Top Review by The Amazing Christy!
This was a classic my grandmother made and my husband's family made it for holidays as well. I won't share what his 'darling' brother refers to it as though he will eat it right up! This is an easy cheese ball to make and it's savory and creamy. I've been known to add a bit of roasted garlic to it and that nutty sweetness just rounds out the flavors.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 green onions (minced)
- 1 teaspoon divided Accent seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jar dried beef, rinsed with warm water, drained well and chop well
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients together using half of the beef.
- Taste, add more accent if needed a little at a time.
- Then forml into a ball.
- roll the ball in the rest of the beef.
- Refrigerate until firm about a hour.
- Serve with crackers.
- **Verygood with low fat cream cheese.
- this recipe makes a small ball.
- If doubling cream cheese just save 1/4 of the meat for outside.
- **easierrolling-You may also want to let the ball firm up in fridge before placing meat on the outside.