Recipe by Heather Beldin
I had just made this for thanksgiving and my brother ate half of it LOL:) I love this and my family loves it too. I am looking foward to sharing this with you. Cook time includes chilling time.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 package of armour dried beef (any dried beef will do)
- 1 dash of lowery season salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop dried beef.
- (I put mine in a chopper) Save about 1/4 of a cup on the side.
- Mix cream cheese, beef, onions, salt, and sauce.
- Mix well and chill for an hour.
- Take mixture and form a ball and roll in remaining chopped beef.
- Then serve or chill till desired.