Recipe by the Jilb
I got this recipe from my mom. We make it at social gatherings and it always goes right away. It's my favorite cheese ball.
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 16 ounces cream, cheeses
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped black olives
- 1 (5 ounce) jar dried beef
- olives or toasted sliver almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl soak the onion and sherry for 15 minutes.
- Cut the dried beef into small pieces.
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, olives, dried beef, onion and sherry together until well blended.
- Form into a ball.
- You can then cover the outside of the ball with olives or almonds.