Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My ex-Mother-in-Law gave me this recipe when I first got married. She didn't stay around for long, but her recipe did. Each time I make it, everyone raves over it. This cheese ball goes best with Ritz crackers.
- 11 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) jardiced mushrooms
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar dried beef
- warm water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Accent seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Soak beef in warm water to cover for 5 minutes to remove salt.
- Drain beef and mince.
- Cream together softened cheese, mushrooms, beef, Accent, and onion.
- Form into a ball and roll in pecans.
- Chill before serving.
OH YUM !! Great cheese ball for the football games on Sunday afternoon . I'm gonna make this one for Thanksgiving too ! Can't wait to have it again !!