Recipe by I Lov Recipes
We always had this at our Neighborhood Girl Scout Meetings. Pat Davis was always so kind to make this for us as it is very Delicious!
Top Review by ransomhouse
I made this back at Christmas time and my family loved it. I didn't use accent seasoning (quite honestly I had no idea what it was). Instead I added a heaping teaspoon of Onion Onion by simply tasteful (i think that's the brand). OMG it was out of this world. Served it with triscuits, wheat thins, and toasted bread rounds. Really good and nice presentation!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages dried beef
- 4 -6 green onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (16 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the dried beef before chopping to reduce the salt.
- Chop dried beef in small pieces.
- Do the same with the green onions.
- In mixing bowl mix cream cheese and chopped onions and 1/2 of the dried beef, accent and garlic salt.
- Mix well and shape into ball.
- Cover the ball with the rest of the dried beef.
- Serve with triscuts or any other crackers or party bread.