Recipe by Mike McCartney
I love dried beef dip, and came up with this one after trying several different ones. I think I have come up with a list of ingredients that compliment each other, and don't overpower. I hope you enjoy.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 ounces dried beef
- 1 ounce black olives
- 2 ounces red onions
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave 1 minute at a time on low setting, until it can be stirred.
- Finely chop the beef.
- Finely chop the olives and onion. (I use a hand chopper).
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cover and let stand a few hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled, or at room temperature, with your favorite dip crackers.