Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 ounces dried beef, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups noodles
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 dash pepper
- Brown dried beef in butter.
- Cook and drain noodles.
- Combine all ingredients; mix.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 dregrees for 25 minutes.
Made this the other night. Easy to assemble. I used cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of celery soup.
Tried this tonight. Been wanting to for a long time. It was very good. Thanks for posting.