Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dip is super easy to make, and is great with veggies, beer bread, crackers, or on sandwiches. You can make it up to a couple days in advance.
- 1 (16 ounce) container French onion dip
- 1 (4 ounce) package dried beef, chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Mix dip, beef and horseradish.
- Refridgerate for atleast an hour.
I love this dip - have made it myself for years. It is strong, so if you don't care for horseradish it's not for you.
Made this for New Year's Eve and served it in a round pumpernickel bread. Presentation was nice but the flavor was kind of funky. Only DH and one of my SIL liked it - sorry the flavors all together were just too strong.