Recipe by Ms B.
This is an adopted recipe that received rave reviews when I tested it at a local party. I served it with Triscuits, as it is a hearty dip and needs a sturdy cracker.
Top Review by Susan M.
I used to make this when my kids were toddlers, 40 yrs ago . Decided to make it again so bought the dried beef in a jar. The result was sooooo salty I don't think I will serve it. I used to use Buddig's in the package and never had this happen. Next time I will Use Buddig's and see if that makes a difference.
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar dried beef, finely chopped
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped (i like a lot of onion in mine)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sour cream (add enough to make a creamy consistency)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder, i just keep sprinkling and mixing until i get the flavor desired