Recipe by Ms B.
This is an adopted recipe that received rave reviews when I tested it at a local party. I served it with Triscuits, as it is a hearty dip and needs a sturdy cracker.
Top Review by Jo in Arlington
This is mandatory for my Xmas Open House. Sometimes I replace garlic powder with fresh garlic, finely chopped and slightly sauted. Have seen similar recipe that also had 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans. Thinned it a tad with alittle milk. I serve it warm.
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar dried beef, finely chopped
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped (i like a lot of onion in mine)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sour cream (add enough to make a creamy consistency)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder, i just keep sprinkling and mixing until i get the flavor desired