1/1 Photo of Dried Apricots With Blue Cheese
These look pretty on a hors d'oeuvres platter, and they taste wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir nuts in a small frying pan over medium heat until toasted, about 4 minutes.
- 2Pour from pan and cool.
- 3In a small bowl or food processor, beat or process cheeses and pepper.
- 4Spread equal amounts of cheese mixture on each apricot half.
- 5Press a nut onto cheese.
- 6Press cheese-side down into minced parsley.
- 7Serve cheese-side up on a platter.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Apricots With Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (847 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 8.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: