1/1 Photo of Dried Apricot Chipotle Sandwich Spread
Susie D's Note:
This is like spicy sunshine when used as a spread on a hamburger or in a wrap. The tartness from the lime is a contrast with the sweetness of the dried fruit. It is important to allow the full soaking time for the apricots. From Southern Living magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the dried apricots, hot water, & lime juice. Let soak a full 15 minutes. Drain. Pat the apricots dry & chop finely.
- 2Stir in mayo, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, & green onion.
- 3Cover & chill until time to serve.
- 4Note The original recipe had this fairly chunky in texture. The next day I ended up whizzing everything in a mini chopper to make a fairly smooth spread to use on a turkey, swiss, & bacon wrap.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Apricot Chipotle Sandwich Spread
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.3
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 141.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo