1/1 Photo of Dried and Fresh Fruit Compote
Sounds great but is as yet untried by me - so many great recipes and so little time !!! Preparation/cooking time does not include time soaking overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together all dried fruits.
- 2Cover with boiling water.
- 3Leave in a sealed container overnight to soften.
- 4Peel all fresh fruits and cut into quarters.
- 5Place in saucepan and cover with water.
- 6Bring to boil and simmer till soft - about 15 - 20 minutes.
- 7When soft, drain and combine with drained dried fruit.
- 8Allow to cool, refrigerate before serving.
- 9Can be served hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried and Fresh Fruit Compote
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 44.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: