Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My cousin Dria brought this to my 29th birthday party and everyone loved it!
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened apple cider
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mix cake mix, pumpkin puree, eggs, 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice, 2 tablespoons vanilla and water and pour into lightly greased baking pan.
- bake on 350 for 45 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat cider, confectioners sugar, honey, 1 tablespoon vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and simmer til reduced.
- pour over cake.