Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite recipe of my cousin Dria's. she has been making it for me since we were kids
Make and share this Dria's Pesto recipe from Food.com.
- two cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup fresh oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh romano cheese
- Heat oven to 300.
- lay pine nuts on a cookie sheet and toast for ten minutes, stirring once.
- Put everything into food processor and blend.
- serve warm over your favorite pasta.