Recipe by punkyluv
So easy and so good, everyone always wants the recipe.I found this recipe years ago in one of those cooking for kid books.I made it on my nephews last day of 3rd grade, he loved and I have been making for the last days of school and his birthday ever since.He will be finishing the 8th grade this year and Iam sure it will be requested.I usually put the extra ice cream that wont fit in the pie shell back into the container to eat by itself later.
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened (i use 2 pints of ben & jerry's vanilla because i think it tastes better)
- 1 cup peanut butter cookie, chopped
- 1 premade pie crust (chocolate or plain)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Put a large bowl in the freezer.measure out chocolate syrup and place in fridge.
- Mix peanut butter and honey in medium bowl.
- Place ice cream in bowl from frezer; add peanut butter and honey mixture and cookies.
- mix on low speed with electric mixer until blended.
- Spoon half of ice cream mixture into crust. take syrup out of fridge and pour over ice cream mixture. Spoon remaining ice cream mixture over syrup.
- store in freezer for a couple of hours before serving.
- garnish with whipped cream.