1/2 Photos of Drews Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
2 hrs 15 mins
So easy and so good, everyone always wants the recipe.I found this recipe years ago in one of those cooking for kid books.I made it on my nephews last day of 3rd grade, he loved and I have been making for the last days of school and his birthday ever since.He will be finishing the 8th grade this year and Iam sure it will be requested.I usually put the extra ice cream that wont fit in the pie shell back into the container to eat by itself later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put a large bowl in the freezer.measure out chocolate syrup and place in fridge.
- 2Mix peanut butter and honey in medium bowl.
- 3Place ice cream in bowl from frezer; add peanut butter and honey mixture and cookies.
- 4mix on low speed with electric mixer until blended.
- 5Spoon half of ice cream mixture into crust. take syrup out of fridge and pour over ice cream mixture. Spoon remaining ice cream mixture over syrup.
- 6store in freezer for a couple of hours before serving.
- 7garnish with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Drews Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.2
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 299.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 32.4 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter cookies