Recipe by BeachGirl
You'll never buy pimiento cheese again! If you want a milder version, omit the cayenne pepper. Everyone asks for this very easy recipe. Try this in a grilled cheese sandwich! YUM.
Top Review by Michelle S.
Fantastic!!!! I used the fancy shredded cheese for a finer texture and I couldn't be more pleased. This whips up in a jiffy and is absolutely addicting! We had it on crackers, cold on a sliced bagette and we also broiled a few. OK, to be honest we can't keep our hands away from it! Thanks Beachgirl! This is destined to become a staple in our household!
- 473.18 ml grated sharp cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 59.14-118.29 ml mayonnaise (I use 1/4 cup)
- 113.39 g jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper (optional)
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar or 14.79 ml distilled vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop pimientos into small pieces, or pulse in a food processor.
- In small bowl, stir all ingredients until well mixed.
- OR put all ingredients into a food processor, and pulse until well-blended and pimientos are in small pieces.
- Serve on crackers, with celery, or make pimiento cheese sandwiches!
- NOTE: Using 1/4 cup mayonnaise makes a rather stiff spread which we like.
- You may prefer to add up to 1/2 cup mayonnaise to get the spreading consistency you like.