1/2 Photos of Drew's Famous Onion Dill Bread
Fantastic tasting bread. Great with corned beef as well as just buttered.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast
- 3 1/3 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 unbeaten egg (at room temperature)
- 1In the order listed, place dry ingredients and egg in the bread machine.
- 2Warm the next set of ingredients and add them.
- 3Select white bread setting on bread machine and press start.
- 4Brush top lightly with a little melted butter when machine enters bake cycle if you wish.
- 5If you don't have a bread machine you can knead by hand let rise and bake in 2 loaf pans.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Drew's Famous Onion Dill Bread
Serving Size: 1 (960 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2490.7
- Calories from Fat 625
- Total Fat 69.4 g
- Saturated Fat 35.8 g
- Cholesterol 348.2 mg
- Sodium 4755.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 389.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.3 g
- Sugars 54.9 g
- Protein 77.0 g