Fantastic tasting bread. Great with corned beef as well as just buttered.
Make and share this Drew's Famous Onion Dill Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast
- 3 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 unbeaten egg (at room temperature)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 2 tablespoons dill seeds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- In the order listed, place dry ingredients and egg in the bread machine.
- Warm the next set of ingredients and add them.
- Select white bread setting on bread machine and press start.
- Brush top lightly with a little melted butter when machine enters bake cycle if you wish.
- If you don't have a bread machine you can knead by hand let rise and bake in 2 loaf pans.