Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Tasty spicy dish that is easy to prepare. One of my husband's favorites.
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (12 ounce) package couscous
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Brown chicken in olive oil with garlic.
- Then brown onion.
- Add curry, chicken bouillon and tomato paste; stir well.
- Add chicken and green beans.
- Simmer over low heat for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Make cous cous according to package directions only add a chicken bouillon cube to the cooking water.
- Serve chicken curry over cous cous.
easy to make, tasted supurb, reccomended to ANYBODY!!
This is definitely a keeper! I wondered though if there was an omission of liquid to the recipe. I added about 1/2 cup water & still had a really thick sauce. Also added the juice of 1/2 lemon to bring out the flavor. Would also add red pepper flakes next time since we like it more spicey. Thank you Annie for sharing this terrific, easy recipe!
Easy to make - I used 1 cup chicken broth and one teas. bouillon granules rather than the cubes to make a tasty sauce and doubled the curry.