- 2 slices bacon
- 8 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 3 ounces cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown bacon in medium saute pan over medium heat until crispy. Set aside on paper towel to drain.
- Drain off excess bacon fat. Add onions, mushrooms, and garlic, and saute until onions begin to brown, 3-5 minutes.
- Add in green beans and continue to cook over medium heat until excess water is cooked down, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese, cut into chunks, and bacon, crumbled. Cook briefly, stirring, until cream cheese is melted.