Recipe by Farmer's Daughter
My Grandma used to make these dressing balls and they make perfect individual servings. They are extra yummy with gravy! The number of servings is completely up to you. Just remember, only enough broth to make the balls hold their shape.
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain some broth from your turkey (you can used canned if necessary, but it just isn't as good).
- Chop celery& onion, add to broth and simmer until tender.
- Dump bread, broth (with onions& celery), salt& pepper in a large bowl and mix until tacky.
- Take a handful of stuffing and form into a ball about the size of a baseball.
- Place each ball on a cookie sheet until the sheet is full.
- Bake at 350 until the tops start to brown.
- Eat hot.