- 2 -3 tablespoons packed fresh basil (we prefer the basil) or 2 -3 tablespoons fresh parsley (we prefer the basil)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small garlic clove, cut in half
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup, diluted
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems from basil. Wash leaves thoroughly in lukewarm water, and drain well.
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add basil, cheese, garlic, and pepper; put on cover. Process until smooth.
- Combine basil mixture and tomato soup in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.