Recipe by Oolala
This is a marinade (for any steak you like) and then there is a sauce recipe to serve with that steak after it is cooked to your liking. Nice to serve on a bed of greens with tomato wedges, avocado and red onions.
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce, your favorite
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Sauce for after
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce, your favorite
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the marinade ingredients and brush on both sides of the steak. Let meat stand 30 minutes and broil 4 inches from the heat for about 5-6 minutes per side until done.
- Meanwhile for the sauce, mix the ingredients and put into a lidded jar and shake well. Put in refrigerator until serving.
- When meat is done, slice thin and serve with the sauce.