Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another family favorite--it's requested at every get-together. I think the recipe is from the Best of Bridge series--I got it from my aunt. It's great for potlucks/bbqs & very easy to double or triple (using one of those big foil pans). Enjoy!!
- Peel potatoes& chop in chunks& boil 20-min. or until just barely cooked.
- Fry bacon until crisp; onion till soft (in same pan).
- Grease a 4-cup casserole.
- Layer potatoes with bacon-onion mixture.
- Pour dressing over all.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake in pre-heated 325 F oven for one hour OR until bubbly.
- Creamy Italian dressing will give a bit more of a bite.
- Creamy Caesar is also very good.