Dressed-Up Spaghetti Squash
- Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds.
- Place squash cut-side down in a baking dish; pour 1/4 cup water into dish; cover with clear wrap.
- Microwave for 7 - 10 minutes until tender; remove from water and let cool enough to handle.
- With tines of a fork, scoop out pulp; transfer to medium bowl.
- Heat oil in skillet; add green onions and garlic, cook over low heat, stirring frequently for 1 minute.
- Add broth, marjoram and lemon zest; bring to a boil.
- Add asparagus and peas; simmer covered 2 minutes.
- Stir in cooked squash and lemon juice; cook, occasionally stirring gently until heated through, about 3 minutes.