Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an attractive and delicious dessert. It is good for company, potlucks, or just a good dessert for your supper meal at home.
- 1 cup white rice (uncooked)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained well)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 6 maraschino cherries (drain & Chop)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip (thawed)
- Cook rice and cool.
- Mix rice, sugar, pineapple and vanilla. Stir in marshmallows and cherries.
- Fold into Cool Whip and refrigerate till ready to eat.
Very good.. Thank you