Recipe by Karen B
This is a great recipe. It is quick and easy and a great dish to take to a potluck!
- 6 medium red potatoes (boiled until just tender)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do NOT use miracle whip or salad dressing)
- 3 green onions, diced or you can use chives
- onion salt
- 1 cup shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into bite size pieces and season well.
- Mix in mayonaise and onions and put into a baking dish.
- Top with bacon and then with cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until hot all the way through, bacon is cooked and cheese is melted.
- This is really good!