Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A pretty pina colada with just a hint of chocolate.
Make and share this Dressed up Pina Colada recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces light rum
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons crushed pineapple
- whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Make a zig-zag pattern of chocolate syrup on the inside of the glass while turning the glass.
- Blend rum, coconut milk and pineapple, with 2 cups of crushed ice, on high for a few seconds, until all large chunks of ice are gone.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry.