Recipe by Queen of Harts
I can't remember where I found this recipe. I made it for a small get together and served them with ketchup & mustard for dipping. You might cut back on the garlic salt if you don't like things too salty.
- 24 ounces Little Smokies sausages
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated (the kind in a can)
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll package, around 375.
- Unroll crescents, leaving intact.
- Pinch seams together; cut lengthwise into five strips. Then, cut crosswise to make ten smaller strips.
- Roll each strip around a little smokie, then roll in the parm and garlic salt. Place in a baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake according to package directions (11-13 minutes).