Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
I can't remember where I found this recipe. I made it for a small get together and served them with ketchup & mustard for dipping. You might cut back on the garlic salt if you don't like things too salty.
- 24 ounces Little Smokies sausages
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated (the kind in a can)
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll package, around 375.
- Unroll crescents, leaving intact.
- Pinch seams together; cut lengthwise into five strips. Then, cut crosswise to make ten smaller strips.
- Roll each strip around a little smokie, then roll in the parm and garlic salt. Place in a baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake according to package directions (11-13 minutes).
I made these for a snack and the family enjoyed them. I followed the recipe as written but I too only needed one can of cresent rolls. Made for Spring PAC .
So easy and so good! My 3 year old even helped me prepare them. I got a whole package of little smokies rolled with just one can of the cresent rolls. I also didn't have he powered parmesan cheese, I had the shredded, which I crumbled with my fingers and added the garlic salt and then rolled the wrapped little smokies in it.